- June 21, 2016
Freezing multi-deck cabinet range, with cabinets composed of a triple glass door on a covered island to display frozen products.
- Available in 2 heights, 3 modulations and promotional header.
- Versions with cover on the bottom section and high-efficiency doors on the top section.
- Koxka’s mixed freezer cabinets feature two evaporators that guarantee their optimum operation.
Classification of the reference model according to Regulation (EU) 2019/2018 on Ecodesign. Consult EPREL database for different configurations.
- Automatic spring-close triple-glass doors case fitted on top of an open cabinet for frozen products display
- Upper & lower sections of the cabinet work independently to allow different temperatures, depending on purpose
- Combines both product vision and accessibility
- Perfect product preservation
- 2 different heights 2060 and 2215 mm
- Push lids available for the lower part
- LED lighting (Optional)
- Optional High Efficiency Doors in order to reduce energy consumption and improve the displayed product visibility
- Adjustable grids
- Fan guard
- Ticket Rail
- Wire Divider
- Kickplate Fan
- Intermediate lighting
- Double ticket rail
- Special air return grid for products in bulk
- Mobile Perspex divider
- “Pull” Sticker on Door
- More than 50 colours for exterior and interior customization of the cases
- Bumpers available in 6 different colours (including a transparent one) with 15 different insert colours
- Different colours and sizes for ticket strip
- Electronic control
- Electronic control with communication card
Energy efficiency and savings
- AKV electronic thermostatic valve
- Night cover
- High efficiency fans
- Push lids
- Hot gas defrost
- High efficiency doors
- LED lighting
- Flexible installation
- Solid or Glazed end panels
- CO2 (R744) as refrigerant
- Central Divider