- June 16, 2016
FINNED THERMAL EXCHANGE COILS
During these years, the development of new technologies, the high quality of our components, along with our vast experience in the sector, has resulted in fully guaranteed top-quality products.
Such a permanent improvement policy in processes and resources, both human and material, has allowed us to work with Koxka as one of the main manufacturers of this kind of product, establishing commercial partnerships with the most important consumer industries of our components in every sector.
- Coil heads are built with a galvanized steel or aluminum plate (stainless steel is optional).
- Coils are built with a copper tube enlarged mechanically on aluminum fins (copper and coated fin), which guarantee the maximum transmission and efficiency.
- Copper-copper or copper-iron collectors.
- Corrugated fin.
- Copper tube with internal grooves.
- Flat or slotted copper tubes. Aluminum fins, lacquered aluminum (Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic) and copper fins.
- Corrugated and louvered fins.
- Casing produced manufactured in galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel sheets.
- Copper collectors (steel is optional)
- Flat, folded (1, 2 or 3 ranges) and round coils.