- September 10, 2019
Artik Inside CO2
The new Artik inside, an innovative and ecological solution for indoor installations. High Pressure air ducted unit. Already follows future standards, compliant with the ECOdesign 2018 directive. On site adjustable air exhaust positioning angles.
This advanced and unique solution has been developed in collaboration with ILK Dresden – Institut für Luft and Kältetechnik (Institute of Air Handling and Refrigeration of Dresden – Germany).
Condensing Units; 8,5 kW for LT and 15 kW for MT
High-pressure fans (120 Pa)
- kU ARTIK inside-15 CO2 MT
- kU ARTIK inside-8,5 CO2 LT
- CO2 NATURAL REFRIGERANT: Minimal impact on environment (GWP=1).
- LOW REFRIGERANT CHARGE: Less need of refrigerant thanks to Micro-channel gas cooler.
- SPECIAL HIGH-PRESSURE FAN: The highest optimal external static pressure 120 Pa related with efficiency decrease.
- ENERGY SAVING: 30% lower consumption than ON/ OFF units. Ecodesign 2018.
- AVAILABLE FAN POSITION: On site adjustable air exhaust positioning 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º, 90º angles.
- REDUCTIO: of meters pipes and charge of refrigerant.
- PLUG & PLAY: Compact unit assembled and tested in the factory.
- RELIABILITY: Less start-ups, softer starting at 30/40 Hz and therefore less stress on the motor.
- ADVANCED AND EASY CONTROL: Thanks to the driver with PLC bringing an accessible SD card configured for much smoother and safer regulation.
- SERENITY AND CONFORT: Preventive maintenance thanks to remote diagnostic, data acquisition and adjustment of settings (option)